Ingenio San Antonio
The company needed three different solutions:
- To create a best practice global communications organization.
- Identify internal communications “pain points” and develop a plan to streamline communications across functional areas.
- Support with their crisis management practices.
- Develop global best practices corporate communications plan and structure; including hiring and training a resource that transfers knowledge back to headquarters.
- Establish and define open communication channels between the different business units.
- Set up a department heads communications task force
- Develop specific initiatives related to crisis management
- Set up and coordinated a communication task force to enable a more open dialogue between the different divisions.
- Align all their communication platforms (websites and social media).
- Recruited a medical and research board of advisors and organized regular meetings with the goal of helping solve a crisis-issue.
- Create all necessary marketing tools (presentations and websites).
- Hired and trained a global communications associate that will eventually move to company headquarters and transfer knowledge acquired from M4’s best practices.
- Helped one of the group brands avert a complete crisis in the US and Canada; regained confidence of key influencers and buyers.